|Enter the IEF Confidentials Forum >|
By accessing the IEF Confidentials Forum you are agreeing to abide by the:
Guidelines for use of the IEF Confidentials Forum
The IEF Confidentials Forum is public facing.
Contributions should be professional and relevant to the thematic focus of the site. DMU is committed to providing an atmosphere in which professional dialogue takes place. This means that postings should not be indecent, disruptive, disorderly, threatening or offensive. Equally they must not be fraudulent, deceitful or dishonest.
- Posting: Do not flame in any context, e.g. in a posting or comment. Unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually-oriented, racist, or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable. Please keep your postings and comments to a reasonable length for the material at hand.
- Privacy: Never reveal personal information about yourself (for example: your telephone number, home address or email address). If you have helpful information to share, it should be relevant to the on-line task in-hand. Email addresses are required for commenting, and they are neither published on the site nor shared anywhere else – unless permission has been given by the owner of the email address for it to be listed on the IEF website or shared elsewhere.
- Copyright: You agree to post only those materials to which you have the copyright or other permission to distribute electronically. Do not violate, plagiarise, or infringe on the rights of third parties including copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy, personal, publicity, or proprietary rights.
- Take-down: You may not post any defamatory or illegal material of any nature. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio. Posting a comment or message with the intention of committing an illegal act is strictly prohibited. It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. If you feel that your copyright has been infringed please contact us immediately.
- Licensing: Unless otherwise stated, the content on the IEF website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Some content within the IEF website may be licensed differently; the license information for such content will be clearly displayed.
- Blocking: Don’t cross-post comments to more than one posting, or post off-topic messages or adverts for personal gain. This is classed as spamming. Impersonating someone else, or adopting an inappropriate username is unacceptable. Anyone who violates this comments policy may be blocked from, or commenting on, the IEF website.
- All Rights Reserved: The IEF committee reserves the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments, blogs or sites. They also have the right to block access to any person(s) or group(s) from commenting on particular blogs or sites, or from the entire IEF site.